Wednesday, June 03, 2009

GPH: Onyxia 60. (not available anymore)

This is Onyxia 60 pre-patch. You can't do this anymore, I'ma go bawww in a corner now!

Raiding is finished, low to mid population realm. So the nights are usually filled with walking around in Dalaran and hanging around with friends and indulging in M&S activity. What to do what to do. So I decided to start this project and asked my friend, the best holadin I know (not Athene) to accompany me and provide us with epic healing while poking our favourite and feisty dragon Onyxia. So we lull a random vending machine into porting us to Theramore, get the gryphon to the nearest Goblin town and ride towards her lair. We walk in, make quick werk of the adds.

-we were both terribad naxx10/25 geared pre-Ulduar not to mention I rolled as a Survival hunter, while switching to BM or Marks would have been better for this situation because she's lolimmuning your Explosive Shots-

We run down the ramp only to find her waiting on us. She's staring at us, her gaze is making me dizzy and I nearly drift asleep for a moment. I slap myself -Focus!-. There is no stalking involved, no tracking and observing. She knows we're here and we have to make a move. We buffle up, scrolls, kings on me and the monkey.

I run in while yellingl '' Yo breath so bad that when you breathe, your teeth duck out of the way '' and I misdirect her on my gorilladin. After a long long long fight that lasts about one minute ; Gus whacks the bitch gracefully with a well aimed HoW and she dies -cool story bro- . Me and Gus perform a topless chestbump and we go in to see what phat loots are awaiting us.

- 80 silver from the trash on the ramps that lead to Onyxia
- 56 gold 73 silver from Onyxia herself.
- 5 purple, 2 blue items and a backpack with a vendor value of 22 gold

That is 39 gold 68 silver per person , per run.

Luckily we both are enchanters. So the purple items disenchant into Nexus Crystals and bring in up to 10g each totalling 50g. and the blue into Large Brilliant Shards that can be sold for 4g each. Totalling 57.5 gold per person, we were done in 10 minutes so you could say that was a 285g per hour run. But you have to take in account trash clearing and traveltime.

Thanks again for coming along, Gus!

Comment or die!

Music: Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra - Millionaire

No comments:

Post a Comment