Tuesday, March 02, 2010

GPH: Ulduar Flame Lev solo

The only Northend raid boss that can be solo'd is Flame Lev in Ulduar. I've only downed him solo in 10 man though, haven't had the chance to give it a go in 25 man. It used to be a good way to make gold when the prices of Abyss Crystals (150g) and Runed Orbs (1k+) were still high. I dont recall what the names of the gear he dropped was, but here a list


- around 150 gold
- 2 x 219 purple gear (disenchant into abyss crystals (30-50g )
- 1 x runed orb ( 50-125g )

I also dismantled him with Engineering and the spoils were
1 x Titansteel bar (60-120g)
5 x Overcharged capacitors ( 25-50g ) It's a quest-item, sometimes it goes for 20g+
5 x Eternal Earths (20-30g)
4 x Eternal Fire ( 60-100g)

Minimum - 350g
Maximum - 650g (or more if you're playing on a dead server)

It took me a few hours to do this in my 226 ilevel gears, but nowadays I'm guessing with 245 welfare epics flying around you can kill this bad boy in 20-30 minutes. so that's roughly 1000g per hour right there. I'm afraid I have no video of it because I used to play on a terrible computer and with Fraps running I was dropping to a few fps but here are a few videos of people pulling it off in an easy way. For extra peenz you should strap on some old gear, ignore the vids and figure it out yourself (especially if you've cleared the current raid content and are bored)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! This is not about soloing flame leviathan. I'm playing on sylvanas, it's shirren if you remember me:) And I've heard that you got +28 crit scope on your hunter. I would love if you could log him and make it for me, got mats and stuff. Havn't seen you online for a while. I really need traphunter!

    ReplyDelete