Sunday, March 07, 2010

Goodbye 4000 gold per day.


I revived my tankadin last week, it was sitting on my second account and I transfered it over and froze the account. I had leveled this char because I had the most awesome idea in my mind; I wanted to level 20x80 accounts on one realm, doing daily jc quests and collecting 4k a day.


It was a JC/ENCH (I had two accounts doing the saronite shuffle at the same time), those were some good times, it's pretty dead nowadays. I decided to drop jewelcrafting last tuesday and pick up Inscription. I started setting it up. I adapted Gevlon's posting strategy; Deep undercutting and posting once every two days. Luckily for me the realm doesn't have a surplus of campers like my last one; go figure since this is a high population realm and the old one was low pop. So far this has netted me slightly over 2500 gold in 6 days and 3x posting. I am going to try it differently this week and might make a post about it.

Tonight there was a 10man ICC planned, so as usual I walked to the AH this evening and got the shock of my life: Endless Rage 50g! Bah! To my disadvantage I left all my Alchemists on Azuremyst and flask prices over here are this crazy sometimes so I want to be self-sufficient again and plan on ditching Enchanting for it. I did a quick google search for alchemy 1-450 and got a couple results. They were mainly copy-pasta and or incomplete. I'll try to post a guide/log tommorow, followed by a dungeon gph post.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment