Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dorfs Wit Attitudes



You are now about to witness the strength of hunter knowledge

Straight outta 'Forgton, crazy motherfucker named DwarfCube
From the gang called Dorfs With Attitudes
When I'm called off, I got a sawed off
Send in my bear, and faces are mauled off
You too, boy, if ya fuck with me
The Horde are gonna hafta come and get me
Bleed yo ass, that's how I'm goin out
For the punk motherfuckers that's showin out
Rogues start to mumble, they wanna rumble
Mix em and distill em in a pot like ale
Goin off on a motherfucker like that
with a gat that's pointed at yo ass
So give it up smooth
Ain't no tellin when I'm down for a jack move
Here's a snake trap to keep yo dancin
with a crime record like Thaurissan
Gnomish X-Ray Scope is the tool
Don't make me act the motherfuckin fool
Me you can go toe to toe, no maybe
I'm knockin Roggz out tha box, daily
yo weekly, monthly and yearly
until them dumb motherfuckers see clearly
that I'm down with the capital D-P-S
Boy you can't fuck with me
So when I'm in your Orgrimmarz, you better duck
Coz Dorf Cube is crazy as fuck
As I leave, believe I'm kitin'
but when I come back, boy, I'm comin straight outta 'Forgeton

Straight outta Forgton, another crazy ass dorf
More punks I smoke, yo, my peen gets bigger
I'm a bad motherfucker and you know this
But the pussy ass roguez don't show this
But I don't give a fuck, I'ma change my stance
Throw up my shield, the definition is 'tankin'
Slice a motherfucker in a minute
I find a good place to meditate, I go up in it
So if you're at a AV in the front row
I'm a fuck up your face with my mace
You'll probably get mad like a bitchass rogue is supposed to
But that shows me, slut, you're composed to
a crazy muthafucker from tha tunnelz
Attitude legit cause my axe be tearin up shit
MC Rend controls the ThunderClapz
For any dumb muthafucker that starts static
Not the right hand cause I'm the hand itself
every time I pull my sword off the shelf
The security is maximum and that's a law
R-E-N-D spells Rend but I'm RAGE
See, coz I'm the motherfuckin villain
The definition is clear, you're the witness of a killin'
that's takin place without a clue
And once you're on Dorfcubes scope, your ass is through
Look, you might take it as a trip
but a Dorf like Ren is on a gangsta tip
Straight outta Forgton...

Chorus:

[City of Forgton, City of Forgton]

[Dr. Dorfe:] Greasy E is his name and the boy is comin...


...straight outta Forgton
is a brotha that'll smother a Tauren
and make a Night Elf think I love her
Dangerous motherfucker raises this cave
And if I ever get caught I call Muradin
See, I don't give a fuck, that's the problem
I see a motherfuckin Orc I don't dodge him
But I'm smart, Vanish, creep a while
And when I see the punk pass, I smile
but don't know where the fuck he is going, just rollin
lookin for the one they call the Greasy E
But here's a flash, they will never seize me
Never seen like a shadow in the dark
except when I Mutilate these putos, see I'll get over the hesitation
and hear the scream of the one who got the last penetration
Give a little haste and I'm jettin
But leave a memory no one'll be forgettin
So what about the orc who got killed? Fuck her!
You think I give a damn about a Horde? I ain't a sucker!
This is the autobiography of the E, and if you ever fuck with me
You'll get taken by a crazy dope Dorf who will smother
word to the motherfucker, straight outta Forgton

Chorus:

[City of Forgton, City of Forgon]

(picture is not me)

No comments:

Post a Comment