Sunday, August 15, 2010

OH EEE, TOODOO BAIN?

What's up my loyal five readers. I apologize for the lack of posts. I have been backpacking through Brasil the past month. So far it's going great. I haven't been mugged/shot/stabbed/gangraped or got my kidneys stolen from me yet and that is why I am extending my vacation by a month. That means no posts.

The original plan was to go from Suriname to Rio traveling through the northeastern border and down the coast, but we got picked up by the Brasilian authorities because they were bored our visa was not valid and got sent back to The Netherlands, delaying our trip by two weeks ASIFHANSF*(ASFU*HN!!!!!1111!1

We had to start in Brasilia and traveled partially by bus and lifting to Chapada  > Salvador, Boipeba > now we are in Tradentes and heading to Rio to spend a week at the beach after that we're going to travel southwards to Curitiba and head to Iguaru to cross the Paraguayian border and fly back from Asuncion.


Se cuide!

No comments:

Post a Comment